We are the Risk Management team, responsible for identifying and managing regulatory risks,
providing compliance support, and helping the company to achieve its growth targets safely.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on
the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the
world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing
organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Risk Management Executive at Binary.com, you will assist in flagging, analysing, and
managing regulatory risks. You will ensure that the company adheres to the risk policies and
procedures in relation to AML-CTF as well as internal policies and bylaws to mitigate potential
What you’ll do
● Investigate, review, and analyse flagged client accounts.
● Draft complaints and investigations reports.
● Conduct KYC, CDD, EDD, and AML-CTF checks.
● Verify and approve deposit and withdrawal requests.
● Evaluate and improve policies to manage potential risks.
● Guide and support our other operational teams on AML-CTF, anti-fraud, and
● Provide advice regarding AML-CTF regulations, internal policies and procedures, and
other related inquiries from the company employees and management.
What you have
● University degree in finance, economics, law, risk management, criminology, business
studies, data science, or management
● Knowledge of fraud processes and applications, including AML-CTF regulations and red
● Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities in a similar capacity or keen
interest to move into this area
● Proficiency in Excel and big data analysis
● Excellent command of written and spoken English
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Self-motivation and flexibility at task rotations
● Ability to make sound judgement based on limited information
● Strong organisational skills and ability to work proactively
● High level of integrity, reliability, and work ethic
What’s good to have
● Excellent command of written and spoken Portuguese or Indonesian
What we’ll give you
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Casual dress code
● Flexible working hours
Edificio Australia, Asunción